A F.I.L.M. Photographer has
- An understanding that images created are the property of The F.I.L.M. Project. With a signed release from the family, photographers are allowed to use these images on their websites and social media sites.
- A willingness to respond to Session Requests from The F.I.L.M. Project Session Coordinator within 24 hours.
- A willingness to contact the family to schedule the session within 24 hours of receiving the assignment confirmation.
- An understanding that these sessions are time sensitive and should be conducted at the families’ earliest convenience.
- A willingness to send 3-5 edited images with the F.I.L.M. logo in one corner along with a paragraph describing your experience with the family to The F.I.L.M. Project Session Coordinator within 24 hours of completing the session.
- A willingness to edit and to upload all images to the SmugMug Gallery within 2 weeks. A willingness to meet with the family to assist them with ordering the gift package and to issue the Friends and Family Coupon.
- A willingness to deliver the prints to the family.
- An understanding that they should promote The F.I.L.M. Project within their communities using the materials available on the Facebook Volunteers and Photographers page and the Photographer Gallery on The F.I.L.M. Project website.
If you believe these statements describe you, please complete our online application.